Special Options for Majors
Students with a dual major including economics-accounting must complete the following nine courses:
1. Economics 86. Accounting for Decision Making
2. Economics 150. Asset and Income Measurement (Intermediate Accounting I)
3. Economics 191. Business Law
4. Core Requirement in Economics (three courses; see "Economics")
5. Statistics Skills Requirement (see "Economics"), and
6. Economics-Accounting Electives. Two or more additional accounting courses, including at least one level two accounting course.